Online Forms – New

If you are a signatory contractor and are needing to request an apprentice(s) for work, please complete and submit this form and someone from our office will contact you.

Please fill in all required information and attach your supporting documentation (medical documents, military documents, etc.) for your District Coordinator to review.

Please fill in all required information to request a re-interview.

Use this form to Transfer SELCAT Records to AJATC.

New Contractor Information Form should be completed by all new signatory contractors wishing to request Apprentices.

Fill this form out to apply for the SELCAT SkillBridge Veterans Program.

If you need to get your Top Out certificates or Replacement Completion certificates, complete the this form.

Please use this form to report any accidents/incidents involving a SELCAT apprentice.

Use this form to request Americans with Disabilities Act Accommodations.